2016-2017 Data Snapshot
CIS of Miami served 7
Elementary Schools, 2
Middle Schools, 6
- 18,975 students received whole school supports.
- 1,129 students received case managed supports.
- 96% case-managed students qualify for free/reduced lunch.
- 401 students received in-school or after-school tutoring.
- CIS Miami worked with 257 volunteers who provided 36,077 hours of service.
- Collaborated with 45 community partners to bring needed supports and services to schools, students and families.
- 38 AmeriCorps members completed 34,876 hours of service.
*Case managed student outcomes.
- 71% improved attendance
- 85% improved behavior
- 92% improved course performance
- 92% graduated (not including GED)
- 94% promoted (K-11)